1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: My Dream Furniture

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My Dream Furniture

I have been thinking of giving our bedroom a facelift. I wanted to have something different, something like those that I have seen from one movie that I loved watching over and over again. Hubby have always been telling me that I must have a very old soul since I have always been inclined on getting rustic furniture. I always believe that they not only serve their purpose but they are also a delight to look at. I would rather rest in a big sturdy log beds than in those metal framed beds being sold in the market nowadays. Yes, it might cost me more but in the end it is more practical. I have always had a dream bed in mind and I was so amazed to see something very similar to what I always dreamed of.



I showed hubby the picture and he liked the design as well. He even thinks it is better than what we have right now. I do hope to save some amount because I really want to have this one. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.