1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Multiple Domain Website Hosting

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Multiple Domain Website Hosting

I have been sitting in front of my computer for more than three hours just trying to get a picture of how website hosting goes. I'm thinking of bringing my blog a step higher by purchasing a domain name. The problem is that I am not a techie person, and I just don't know how to go about exporting the contains of this blog to a new domain. I am also planning on having either a food blog (because I love to cook and eat!) or a photo blog (so I can pacify the hidden desire for taking photos and being photographed). Good thing there is a site that helps out in getting even multiple domain web hosting. The site lists places where you could get all sort of information regarding website hosting. It can ease up a blogging mom's work because they have also a blog that enumerates what you should learn before buying your much wanted domain.

I am already being tempted on getting my own domain but then again I am still thinking. Is it already the right time? or should I wait some more? What if I need more help on the technicalities of building my own nook in cyberspace? I guess I will have to read more about web hosting then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.