1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: I♥Faces: Sepia Toned

Monday, June 15, 2009

I♥Faces: Sepia Toned

In line with father's day, I am sharing two pictures taken by hubby. Like me, he also loves taking pictures. And yes, we normally serve as his models. He does not have any professional training in photography but he sure knows how to capture a great image.


This was taken while my son is watching his favorite show on Nickelodeon.


This was a stolen shot, I was actually combing my hair.

If you want to join in the fun this week just click on any of the buttons/badges above.





6 comments:

  1. Great entries and hubby has a good eye! Love the little guy with his bear buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second shot it looks like a candid one! mine is up at http://my-crossroad.com/2009/06/i-faces-sepia-toned.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. both your pictures are very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics! I too love taking pics of my Baby and Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ko yung pagka sepia ng both pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.