1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Quick Dish for Lazy Days

Friday, June 12, 2009

Quick Dish for Lazy Days


My early mornings have been busy since monday. I am now attending to two kids (my son who goes to school and the bigger baby Hubby who goes to work). I am enjoying it so much and I am not complaining but then again, admit it or not, there are really days when you stayed late because of blogging you just can't go to sleep easily. I need to prepare their breakfast real quick or they will end up munching on just bread. This dish is a quick fix to those days when I feel too lazy like not getting up too early.





4 comments:

  1. well, good for you at kahit papaano nakakaluto ka pa ng breakfast, my son will be lucky if i can cook pancake for him,buti na lang he loves cereal. I miss corn beef too, the corn beef here,walang sinabi sa mga cornbeef natin diyan! :)
    FoodTripFriday#11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good quick breakfast. :) Is this corned beef on top of diced tomatoes? Yum =P~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah quick food for breakfast. looks yummy. that's being served at mc do or jollibee too...right?

    come by then to pick your dessert!

    happy weekend!

    Arlene
    http://arlenecollado.com/2009/06/12/food-trip-9/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy! Bread is quicker for mne...hehehe

    http://cookandbaking.com/?p=198

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.