1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: Outdoor Fun

Friday, June 12, 2009

Mommy Moments: Outdoor Fun

mommy moments


This weeks theme for Mommy Moments is Outdoor Fun. Jian loves the outdoor. He is actually the type of kid who enjoys zoos and parks than the malls. These pictures were taken during our trip to La Mesa EcoPark.




The inner child in me just can't help but goof around with the kids.


Oh, and just so you know, Hubby and me enjoyed the outdoors as well.


Come and join us at Mommy Moments , where there is more outdoor fun.


13 comments:

  1. Nakakatuwa lahat ng pictures! Hindi pa ako nakakapunta diyan eh.

    Here's my entry for this week: http://www.the24hourmommy.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-outdoor-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard so many thing about thast park, hopefully i can visit it in the future. all your photos looks like a fun-filled day!
    MommyMoments

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots. i love them all :) and the fact that your Jian enjoys zoos and parks is something I'd be happy about as a mom if my own kid had the same preference. happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like one fun family outdoor adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutie kids... I guess, they have lots of fun..

    here's my link:

    http://sarahg26.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-10-outdoor-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy outdoor moments! I enjoy looking at your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great family adventure! its great that someone was able to capture the shots! :D

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that is a great picture for the whole family. Happy weekend and MM!. Mine is up too.

    Life's Journey Entry

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outdoor pictures of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi.. first comment ko yata dito =) nakakatuwa naman mga pics nyo.. wacky family =) pati ang daddy, game din. Nice shots, nice family =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wacky post. Love the first picture...lol! It reminded me of me and my brother...we use to do some funny post when my dad take our pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool shots anna..have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.