1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: My First Blog Award

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My First Blog Award




My blog has been live since 2007 but this is actually the first time that I receive an award from a fellow blogger. I would like to express my gratitude to Mommy Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts for giving me my first blog award. I don't actually expect that someone thinks of my blog as lovely. Again, thanks so much, you don't know how much this means to me.

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now, ladies, it's your turn to give others a smile.





10 comments:

  1. Hi po! :] actually i also received this kind of award moments ago.. but i'll give you credit later on my post for awarding it to me too. thanks po! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve this award. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for this award. I supposed to give this
    LOVELY BLOG AWARD to you last night but you already have it. Still, I want to give this to you...he..he..

    Hyzyd's Diary/
    Her and History

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for passing this to me~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this! really appreciated. and yes I don't mind being in your blog roll as well. and in return,I will add your button (from EC) to my blog too. :)
    by the way, I hope you can join us at FoodTripFriday It's a food photo meme every week because I notice you love taking photos of food too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you deserve this award!

    I really appreciate being included in your list! I already received the same award weeks ago, but I would still give credit to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. uy wow, thanks for sharing the award to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. uy thanks for the award.. I will link you now na! :)

    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.