1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Another Blog Award

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Blog Award


It raining awards for this blog. This cute award is from Mommy Josie of Josie's window. She is a new blogger friend that I just met here in blogosphere. I am so thankful for all those who are appreciating my work and I am as always elated of receiving this awards. Thank you so much.

As part of this award, I need to enumerate seven things that I love. Okay, it says things, so people not included. Hmm, okay, I love the following :
  1. my computer ; without this how could I blog?
  2. my handy dandy planner ; so I can jot down some random thoughts that are coming in.
  3. my flash drive ; my files in motion.
  4. my kikay kit ; all my girly stuff in here.
  5. my baby powder; yes, i have a small one in my bag always.
  6. my shoes ; oh no, they are not Prada, but I love them anyways.
  7. our ever reliable motorcycle ; he always bring me to places...if time comes that we'll be having a car, I will still keep it and will still use it.

Now, to keep the loop going I am passing this award to Mommy Beth of trust.loyalty.bliss. , Mommy Chris of The Mommy Journey , Mommy Maricel of Momhood Moments and lastly to Mommy Enchie of Sweet Nothings.

Oh and I would like to thank Mommy Beth for giving me One Lovely Blog Award.


2 comments:

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.