1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Another School Year Starts

Monday, June 08, 2009

Another School Year Starts

Today is the first day of my son in school. To put it correctly, today is his first day in school for his fourth school year. He's already in second grade. He started to go to school at age three. It was not actually our idea but the kid actually ask that he be in school on that school year. For the past years, he's been enrolled in different schools. I could tell you how picky my hubby is when it comes to his son's school plus the fact that there has been a lot of movements for us in the past three years. Today is different from his previous first days. He was reunited with his classmates last year. I guess that explains the excitement on my son's eyes. Hmm, it seems that every school year is turning to be more exciting than the previous one. (Must have been the girl classmates? oh no, please, not this early!). Well, as for me, let me just show you what I have been doing for the last two days.




These have been printed in sticker papers. The small pencils will be the tags for his notebooks, while the big one will be pasted on a cardboard then wrapped in plastic cover so it can serve as his nametag. The last layout will be for his notebooks and books.

Now, could you tell if this mom is also excited for the new school year?


4 comments:

  1. I can feel the excitement mommy. My son will go to school next week. It's his first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so artistic. I am reminded when I was still back home and my son was in gradeschool. Hay! I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's very artistic, I may do something like that.. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely one excited mom. My son is also enrolled in nursery and will start school on June 17. They don't have many things required for school yet, so I still have time to learn what you're doing in preparation for that.

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.