1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: My Cute Kid

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Cute Kid

A lot of people have been telling you that your kid's photo are great and that he really exudes a different charm on each and every single shots. Don't you think its high time for your kid to join in TheCuteKid, it is an online baby and photo contest that offers great prizes for their mothly winners. The site actually requires a minimal fee of $19.95 but then there are a lot of freebies for all of those who will be joining in. For a limited time, those who will be entering their photo for the contest, will be getting an 11 x 14 canvas portrait of the entry. If you don't want to enter the contest, you may still upload your kid's picture and you will be sent an 8 x 10 canvas copy of that picture . You just have to shed off some cash for shipping and handling. The prizes at stake for the winner are really great. What's good about this is that every cute kid gets to join irregardless of their location. Sounds pretty cool? Well, I can't resist the opportunity so I did some research and found this cute photo of my son.

Now, i just need to ask Hubby about entering the contest. I need to borrow his credit card for the fee and the shipping and handling of the canvas.

TheCuteKid

Now, if I were you, I'll check on those piles of photo that you have and look for the best and then head on to the TheCuteKid. Who knows? it could be your kid they are looking for.

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.