1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mom from Manila is Over the Top

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mom from Manila is Over the Top

According to Issa, this blog is over the top. I would like to thank her for giving me this award. It's such a boost for me since I am actually trying to contemplate on writing to earn a living for good. I know I still need to improve in a lot of aspects but then with fellow bloggers who shows appreciation in my post, it really helps a lot.



1. To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

2. Each recipient of the award will acknowledge (through a linkback) the person who honored them with the award.

Now, I am passing this to two over the top blogging moms.
Willa of SmartMommy
Peh of Make or Break

I hope my blog will be able to attain your blog's rank sometime soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.