1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Google Page Rank Update

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Google Page Rank Update

A few hours ago, I checked on my Google PageRank and it I got the surprise of the day. My Google Page Rank has been increased from 0 to 1. This is such a delight because I know that the ranking has just been updated last month. I have been waiting for my page rank to increase since then but to be honest I was not expecting this to happen in a months time. I would like to think that this is a sign that I really should take blogging seriously.

How about you, have you checked on your Google Page rank recently?



4 comments:

  1. Hi just passing by..good bLog!! cool : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Mommy! opps na! mine is still at zero lol! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice if you can activate the name/url option in your comment form so that people who would like to leave comments can use their url/name in linking your site to their sites. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.