1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Pregnancy Videos, Anyone?

Friday, June 05, 2009

Pregnancy Videos, Anyone?

I have always been a wonderer as too how babies are conceived. When I was young, I have been fascinated as to how a small fertilized egg can grow up to become a baby and eventually a full grown human. When I get pregnant with my little boy, I make it a point to always ask questions as to how he grows inside my womb everytime I have my regular Obstetrician check ups. It's a good thing that nowadays, preggy moms can access Pregnancy Week by Week, which is a very educational site for mommies and daddies alike. Gone are the days when you need to have an ultrasound to see how your baby is inside. The site features videos of the different stages of pregnancies as well as the weekly development of the fetus inside the womb. Another feature is that they have listed the changes to expect accompanying your bulging tummy. There is also a part of the site that allows those trying-to-conceive couples to learn the dos and don'ts of conception.

I really wish I could get pregnant soon. After all, it has been more than three years that we have been wanting to have a baby.

Do you still remember those pregnancy blues you have had before?

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

1 comment:

  1. hi mommy..sakin very helpful tlga yang pregnancy week by week video coz it helps me keep track nitong pregnancy ko..although this is my 4th pregnancy already, feeling ko it's my first pa din..hehehe..have a nice weekend..by the way, can we exchange links?

    Phoebe
    http://thebabyinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.