1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: WS Chika Tuesday: Winning the Lottery

Monday, June 01, 2009

WS Chika Tuesday: Winning the Lottery

Wifespeaks: Chika Tuesday

The numbers have been drawn. 18-7-3-30-8-4, the numbers that we have been betting on for the longest time. Yes, we have won the Lotto jackpot of Php 5,375,498.40. I immediately take on a piece of paper and jotted down the things this hefty amount would pay for.

1. I will definitely buy educational plan for my kid and another one for the baby we are planning to have. This will definitely mean that the college fund of my kids will already be secured.

2. I will ask Hubby to finalize the plan for the lot that we already have. It is not going to be so big, probably a 3 storey house with 2 to 3 bedroom and a rooftop. At gusto ko me Bahay Kubo sa rooftop.

3. I will buy tickets and accommodations for the whole family for a week-long vacation in either Puerto Princesa, Bohol or Boracay.

4. I will make a list and pay all our debts, para wala na ring isasakit ng ulo.

5. I will start the renovation plan for the house that we are currently living in. Balato ko sa brother ko.

6. I will ask my brother and his wife to go ahead and plan for their all-expense paid dream wedding.

7. I will go to Jose Reyes Memorial hospital and give them some donations for the betterment of their Oncology Center. I will also give some amount to the Cancer Institute of the UP-PGH.

8. I will go to Singapore and build a Filipino Restaurant there.

9. I will make sure that we also have a farm doon sa lot nila Hubby sa Bulacan. It will be the first Hydrophonics farm in Bulacan.

(Mama, Mama, gising ka na!, Can I have a glass of milk?)

Whew! everything was just a dream. Hurry, I need to go the nearest Lotto station, baka kasi magkatotoo. Sayang naman!

Kung ikaw ang manalo, paano mo gagastusin 'yun? Dali, mangarap na, libre yan!




5 comments:

  1. at talagang may bahay-kubo pa sa rooftop :)

    true, libre ang mangarap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think big... dream big... who knows? It just might come true!


    http://www.adhdistheculprit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baket ang mga dream nyo hindi selfish??? wahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang sarap mangarap, no? And why not? Mangangarap ka na rin lang, yung bongga na. By the way, I have an award for you. Good morning, mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.