1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Let's Talk Perfume

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let's Talk Perfume

"Wow! you smell nice.", that coming from my son is a very good sign of appreciation. He must have told me that each time I wear my favorite scent, that gives me the reason to wear the scent every time I need a thumbs up from my two guys. Hubby is actually not so into perfumes and scents, but he likes the smell of Clinique Happy. He said it smells fresh and very subtle unlike other scents which can be overpowering. What I love about this scent is that it compliments the natural cleanliness of us women. There are actually a lot of scents that I have tried but I kept coming back to Clinique Happy.

Do you know there is a site that talks about perfume? It is aptly titled Talk Perfume, it has reviews of scents from all over the world. You can even leave your own review for scents that you like. Head on to Talk Perfume and dig into the scents that they have already reviewed. After all, perfumes are the women's second skin.

1 comment:

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.