1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: The two ladies are back to work

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The two ladies are back to work

I was reprimanding my kid on watching too much television hence I asked for the remote control. Before turning off the TV, I did some channel surfing. I came upon a commercial of ABS-CBN showcasing Maricar Reyes. It was for a sunday afternoon show, and a drama series at that. It is nice to see her back, because aside from her lovely face, she is also good in acting (okay, not that good but better than most newcomers). But I admire her more for being silent about the controversy. She does not deny nor admit anything about it.


The other network have also given Katrina Halili a new show as well. She is back into her usual contravida roles and right now she will making the life of the Pinay version of Rosalinda hard.

It really is so nice to see these two young ladies be given more meaty roles after the controversy that they have been into. It just goes to show that publicity, either good or bad, still is publicity.

As for the guy in that controversy, oh well, I think the Philippine Medical Association should think twice if they will just let him run off from all his misconducts.



1 comment:

  1. Good for them! I admire how Maricar handled the controversy :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.