1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Some Silly Moments

Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Silly Moments


This week in Mommy Moments, mommies are featuring their kid's silly moments. I am sharing two, actually three, silly pictures of my kiddo. The first one was taken one afternoon just before our usual noontime nap. We were trying out the timer feature of our digital camera. I tweaked the picture a bit on Picasa, (because you might tell me I looked sillier than he does).


This second picture was taken on the eve of Hubby's birthday. Jian was with one of my younger cousin trying to prepare a surprise for hubby. Believe me, Jian was the director of the whole scene. Sabi nya, gusto nya yung mukhang pinag aagawan nila iyong papel.



I was about to hit on the enter key when I remember this last picture. This was taken a few years back,Jian was only two years old here. Kapatid ko ang salarin sa kuha na ito. Nakatulog ang bata sa sobrang pagod ng nakatayo (or mas tamang sabihin na nakasandal sa upuan).



So there goes three silly moment of my kid. For more Mommy Moments, visit this.



2 comments:

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.