1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Jian´s 7th Birthday Party

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jian´s 7th Birthday Party

If my mom was still alive, she could have been very busy by now. The reason? his one and only apo is about to turn seven more than a week from now. I remember her telling Jian that she will do any means to have it done in Jian´s favorite food chain, Jollibee. But then, Mama is no longer here. So, I am left will all the tedious work of preparing for the party. The party will not be held in Jollibee. We decided to do it at our house. We have a spacious backyard (with a bahay kubo at that!) which perfectly fits the Safari theme that Jian wants. Yes, it could be more tedious this way but we can invite more if we do it at home instead of a food chain. It´s more of a do-it-yourself party as almost everything are being done by some members of the family. Good thing that I have 100% support from my husband about this. Let me just share with you the invitation which I made over the weekend. This will be printed by my cousin from one of the internet shops he normally frequented.


I just logged into an online scrapbooking site and have it done there. Ain´t it wonderful?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Brilliant idea! Love the layout of the invitation card sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Jian! I would prefer doing it at home too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having it at home makes it more personalized.  Mahirap but worth the effort naman pag nakikita ko na excited sya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute naman ng invitation card...looking forward for your celebration...

    have an award for you HERE!
    Our Adventures Together/
    Her and History
    Tasty Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. have an award for you here: http://www.genejostory.com/2009/07/frienship-chain-part-2-and-bertuah.html

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.