1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: Pouting Face

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Mommy Moments: Pouting Face

mommy moments


I have been lax in keeping this blog for the past few days. The reason?I am back to work after almost four months of staying home. I started training for a new account to handle in my work last Monday. I just could not pass on the chance of sharing these two photos of my kid for this week´s theme though. I promise to visit other mommyƛ blog this weekend.

This one was taken at a lifeguard´s station in one of the resorts that we normally visit every summertime. He was barely two years old here.


My kid really loves making faces when he knows his picture is being taken. This is actually my mom´s favorite picture of Jian. She even had it enlarged.


Now, pardon me but I really have to run to the office now. See you this weekend!



10 comments:

  1. I agree, Jian really looks cute in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ng anak mo Mommy, ang saya pala pag ganito ang face, ang cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so cute. Good luck in your new work. :)

    See my son's pouting face here: http://www.the24hourmommy.com/2009/07/mommy-moments-pouting-face.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute :) thanks for joining even with your busy schedule :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe..ang nice nga talaga pagka capture ng 2nd pic. it is such a cutie pouty face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to your new job! :)
    i love the last pic by the way

    mine's here: http://elapot.wifespeaks.com/2009/07/lips-poutin.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second phot is really cute, oh no, sper kulit pala, talaga enlarged yan? naka hang on the wall? hay naku siguro everytime na nagkukulit sya e titingnan mo lang photo nya mawawala na inis mo no..

    Here is my pouting boys

    let's win a mac book

    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang galing ng bibig huh! talent! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.