1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: We surpassed the Seven-Year Itch

Saturday, May 30, 2009

We surpassed the Seven-Year Itch

Eight years ago, I made a decision. A decision that will greatly impact my life. Our wedding was not grandiose, 'twas actually very simple. It was not even what I can call my dream wedding. We don't have money but we have so much love for each other. That love is what still keeps the marriage in tact after eight loving years. I have not regretted taking on the step with Hubby. He never failed to hold on to his promises. In this times of divorces and annulments, swerte na maituturing ang umabot ng ganito katagal. We have already surpassed the seven-year itch. But we do have our own shares of ups and down. And yes, as any other wives does, there were times that I ask myself if I did the right decision on marrying him (especially at times when we tend to disagree over petty things). And yes, I always answered myself affirmatively. I just wish he also feels the same way (sumasagot sya! syempre naman daw!)

Today, I wanna thank him for keeping up with all my shortcomings. For being there especially during the lowest times in life. I know I couldn't have done taking care of my mom without him. I wish to spend not just eight more years but hopefully eighty-eight more years with him.


I love you Dada, and I will always will.




2 comments:

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.