1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Experiencing Problems with Adgitize

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Experiencing Problems with Adgitize

Alright, I am actually planning to be a work-at-home mom in the next couple of months. It has been two weeks that I have been trying to check on online deals and any other ways on how to I can still earn while at home. I signed up with Adgitize a few days ago. I did so because so far I have read good reviews about the system and how it worked. What they are offering seems to be feasible. Or so I thought. Right now, as I have been dropping my EC's I also clicked on Adgitize ad groups to earn points on the two systems. What's funny is that my Entrecard points are shooting up while my Adgitize points seems to be stuck up to zero. I have already contacted their webmaster and is now awaiting any resolution regarding this matter.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that you are signed-in to Agitize when you got to click on an ad? If you are signed-in, the green bar at the bottom of the Adgitize widget should turn blue after you click on the first ad. After you have clicked on 5 ads, the now blue bar should say "Adgitize 5." When you click on 10 ads, it will say "Adgitize 10." The numerical indication will skip a few steps until you get to the maximum of 100, which is based upon a points system--not that you have actually clicked on 100 different ads, nor actually visited 100 different sites. This is one of things that bothers me about Adgitize. For it would greatly increase the traffic for all concerned if one was required to actually visit 100 different sites in order to get 100 points, but it is good for those who do not have the time to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.