1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Can't Help but Reminisce

Monday, May 25, 2009

Can't Help but Reminisce

I am on a reminiscing mode today. I was actually trying to sort out my digital scrapbooking layouts when I found this. These pictures were taken almost two years ago. The writings still hold true. He indeed is growing so fast.



My kid is no longer a baby (although in my heart he will always be my baby!). Makes me really think about staying at home and just spending most of my time with him. Makes me just want to hug him more because I know sometime in the future he will no longer want to be hugged in public. Hubby said I am worrying too much about the future. But, I doubt if any mother isn't?



1 comment:

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.