1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: Happy Time

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Mommy Moments: Happy Time

This is actually my first time to join in Mommy Moments. I stumbled upon Mommy Moments via Issa's About a Boy. For me, it's a good idea to blog about being a mom so here I am participating in this meme. ( Hopefully, I get to join in weekly.)


What good way to start by making you see the ideal mom that I have. This picture was taken on her 50th birthday, sadly it was her last. She died roughly a year ago because of a metastasized Primitive NeuroEctodermal Tumor. She battled big C for almost 6 years. She was the pillar of the family. She never fails to encourage us in giving out our best even at the times that she was sick. She was the epitome of a best Mom. I hope that my child will see me someday the way I see her today, a role model.

As for me and my son, we have a lot of happy moments. I can't pick on the best so I am sharing some of them here. Hope you like them.

Admit it or not, all moments with our little dearies are the happiest. Be it when they are grumpy or they are at their best. I am not an exception. I am a working mom so I make it a point to have quality time with my son. Be it at home or somewhere else. And as you can see, mababaw lang ang kasiyahan naming magnanay.

More Happy Mommy Moments here.
mommy moments

3 comments:

  1. welcome to mommy moments! :)

    quality time is the best way to express our love to our children di ba? :)

    hope to see you again next week!

    happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as mami chris said...welcome to mommy moments! hope you can share your moments every week. i just started as well...about 3 weeks ago. hope you can visit my entry too. happy mom's day also! cheers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anne! welcome to mommy moments!

    i love your entry about your mom. made me miss my mom more :)
    ang cute nyong mag-ina sa pics din, hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.