1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: MIssing Mom on Mother's Day

Sunday, May 10, 2009

MIssing Mom on Mother's Day

Today is a very special day to all mother's in the world. This happens to be the first mother's day that I will not be able to hug my mom. Roughly a year ago, she left us to be with her creator. I actually made the video below as a gift to her on her 50th birthday last November 4, 2007. That was her last birthday with us and I could also say it was her happiest. There were a lot of surprises for her on that day. She was reunited with her long lost friends and all the person dear to her were there to greet her on that special day.



Nasaan ka man, Mama, Happy Mother's Day. I know you are still guiding us. Thanks for everything and I promise to make sure that you will always be remembered by your apo. Mahal na mahal ka naming lahat.

2 comments:

  1. your post is so touching!

    Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

    Happy Mother's day!

    Mother's Day here is on August 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mami anna! thanks for linking my to your page. i'll do the same as well.

    and i'm so sorry to hear what happened to your mom but i'm sure that she left lots of good memories for you.

    happy mother's day to you as well. =)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.