1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: No More Problem with Adgitize

Thursday, May 28, 2009

No More Problem with Adgitize

After a few days of clicking Adgitize ads, I now have seen the difference it will give me if my clicks will be counted by the system. I signed up with Adgitize because I would like to check the difference it will make on my blog plus a lot of bloggers on Entrecard are also using it. I had problems with the system, but with the help of their webmaster/developer Ken Brown it has been resolved . He was very patient in answering all my queries in a very timely manner. I would like to show him my appreciation for his help via this post.

As for the earnings, I am still trying to compare Adgitize with other blog advertising system.

1 comment:

  1. i agree, Ken Brown has been very easy to reach and he responds very promptly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.