1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: I♥Faces: Blurb Book Photo Contest

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I♥Faces: Blurb Book Photo Contest

I found a great site that features faces and their emotions as captured on cam. They do have different themes every week. This week there is an ongoing contest for everyone. I find the site very educating and very interesting that I also decided to participate on it. It is really hard to choose from a lot of photos which have all been, at one time or another, my favorite. I am sharing a picture of my son when he was about a year old. I really love this picture because I think all his innocence was captured on it. I hope you like this as well.





"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

4 comments:

  1. yeah we always want to remember the innocent looks of our kid, he's so cute here and a little naughty with his tongue out :-) good you captured it! mine is up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! : ) nice capture

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat picture, I love it....

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.