1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: My list of 8

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My list of 8

The tag was passed on by Issa around the first week of May. Sorry for doing this just now. Anyhows, here is my list of 8s.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

my check for the maternity benefit from SSS
my salary increase
my other guy's 7th birthday in August
printing all my digital scrapbooks' lay-outs
an out of the country vacation (paging brothers!)
having a house of our own (in progress!)
our wedding anniversary (in a few days from now!)
seeing two lines in my HPT again


8 Things I Did Yesterday
watch Harry Potter 1
watch Harry Potter 2
watch Harry Potter 3
watch Harry Potter 4
watch Harry Potter 5 (kulit kasi ni son at Hubby eh!)
cooked dinner
checked on other online deals
checked on emails



8 Things I Wish I Could Do
delay the future
be invisible
raise my child the way we were raised by my Mom
learn photography (and Photoshop!)
learn to speak and write in another language (either French, Spanish, Chinese or Japanese)
talk with my Mom (missed her so much!)
get pregnant in a snap (LOL!)
not worry about the future




8 Shows I watch (regularly?, no! just almost everyday)
Oprah
Ellen deGeneres
Martha
Everyday Italian
Tayong Dalawa (telenovela fanatic, pamana ni Mama!)
Spongebob Squarepants
Jimmy Neutron
CatDog


It seems that most of the people on my bloglist have already made their own eights, so I am not tagging anyone. (But hey, if you want you may make your very own 8list).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.