1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: WS FoodieWednesday : Our Food-Related Quirks

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WS FoodieWednesday : Our Food-Related Quirks

Wifespeaks: Foodie Wednesday


This is going to be my first time to write for a topic discussed in WifeSpeaks. I have been a follower of this site and I felt sad when they were on hiatus. But the good news is that they have a new site and it's better than before.

Today, wives are discussing about food quirks, be it their husband's or theirs. My hubby is never a picky-eater. Kahit ano ang nasa mesa, kakainin nya; wag lang kahit anong pasta. It was hard to deal with it because my family loves pasta, specially spaghetti, so much. I actually discovered his "unliking" for anything pasta when we are still dating. It was my birthday and I invited him for a late afternoon lunch in our house. My mom prepared her famous spaghetti, which he obliged to have a taste (nagpapasikat eh!). Ang problema, nahihilo pala sya pag kumakain ng pasta. Good thing, kasama nya ang bestfriend nya so may nag drive para sa kanya.

To date, Hubby now finds my pasta dishes delectable. Oops, hindi ko sya pinuwersa. It would be better to say that he began to acquire the taste over the years. Just like this Penne in Tomatoes and Cream that I cooked last week.

As for me, natuto na rin ako kumain (at magluto!) ng isa sa mga paborito nyang gulay, ang Okra.




3 comments:

  1. wow! ngayon lang ako nakakita na ayaw ng pasta. hehehe...

    anyways, thanks for joining wifespeaks. do join us in the next days/weeks/months/years :)

    welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nagutom ako. ano yung okra recipe? looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. napansin ko lang ha, yung mga boys hindi masyadong mahilig sa pasta. kasi yung asawa ko rin, given a choice, pasta ang last resort (although kapag pasta ko, kinakain niya, no choice or else outside of the kulambo siya, haha!). :D

    as for me, ako naman ang hindi kumakain ng okra, hehe!

    thanks for joining WSFW!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.