1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: Haircut

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mommy Moments: Haircut

mommy moments

A few years back (okay, let's make that a decade, perhaps) kids does not mind being given any type of hairstyle. They don't mind being given the what we call Shatu look (shatuktok lang ang natitira!). :)

Wait this is not my son. This picture was taken from my mom's baul. That's my cousin sporting the shatu look (circa 80s).

Nowadays, kids (especially boys) always have a say on how they would look like after the haircut. My kid is of no difference. This picture was taken after his first haircut. It was also his first birthday when he got his first haircut.

After the first haircut

Before the haircut , his hair was curly and I used to held it in a ponytail. Andami tuloy nagkakamali na girl sya noon.

Before the haircut

More haircut stories on Mommy Moments.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Mom! :) Mukha nga syang girl pag nakaponytail. hehe. I'll add you po into my bloglist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ponytail or not, cute talaga ang baby mo! Thanks for paying my blog a visit. I hope we can also exchange links. Thanks and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a cute baby there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Den was right. she looks like a girl. but I think babies usually have generic faces before they turn one. Anak ko naman noon developed rashes kaya pinakalbo namin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct, he looks like a little girl there in your picture holding him. Cute!

    LYNN

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is cute whether long hair o short hair.. hehehe :)thanks for being part of mommy moments again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he..he..he's so cute before his first haircut..my baby got his first haircut before he reached 3 months...

    Hyzyd's Diary/
    Her and History

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right, they dont even mind kahit magmukhang lampaso ang gupit noong una panahon, panahon ng bato hehehe. Your son is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.