1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: Grandparents Bonding

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mommy Moments: Grandparents Bonding

mommy moments


Today in Mommy Moments, kids are bonding with their grandparents. My kid is the only grandchild my mom saw before she went back to her Creator. She was very close to my son and they have a lot of special time together. This particular picture was taken on the morning of Jian's 3rd birthday.



This second picture was taken during my Lolo's visit here in Manila (they are staying in Samar, and gets to visit us only once in a while). Jian loves to call my Lolo "Babay Gonio".



This last picture holds a special place in our heart. This is my mom's last Valentine's day picture. Pardon the blurness, this was captured by a phone cam.

More grandchildren bonding with their grannies here.


8 comments:

  1. Hello sexy Mom, glad to be here. Glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing your heart to us.
    Have a blessed day!
    God bless.
    Here's my link for Mommy Moments:
    http://sarahg26.blogspot.com/2009/05/mommy-moments-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your precious pics with us... :D glad that you are a part of mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's my first time here..Yeah i don't mind adding my link here..I'll do the same in my blog.Thanks so much.

    It's a blessing na nakabonding pa ng baby mo lola nya before she went back to our Creator. A really treasured moment..Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that Anna. But your Mom had the most wonderful memory of your son before she joined our Creator.

    thanks for the visit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very heartwarming post.. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah...sweet of Jian to call your lolo Babay Gonio. nice pics; i love the one on the hammock:) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is like my dad, he could only see my first born too. Have a good weekend mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.