1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: FTF: Cupcakes Galore!

Friday, May 06, 2011

FTF: Cupcakes Galore!


Cupcakes has always been a delightful snack. What more if it was made with love and freshly baked! I baked 3 batches of cupcakes today for the family. They are meant to be stored and eaten during snack times. I was hoping they could last for at least 3 days but I dont think they will. After just about an hour,only half of them remains. Hubby and the kid loved them and cant stop devouring them. I was even asking them which among the three batches they liked more, and but of them answered, "Lahat naman masarap, eh!". Oh well, baking indeed is a tedious job but I don't care, hearing them say they loved what I baked for them is more than enough consolation.



FTFBadge

10 comments:

  1. wow, they look very yummy! can I have some, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Meant to be stored", with boys and the big boy (read:the dad) good luck on that! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all looks good, can i ask for the recipe? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that marble-designed ones! Hope you could share your secrets ^_^ yummy indeed! -kitchenmaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. cupcakes are my fave too, love making them for the kiddos and big ones at home

    have a blastful weekend, and hope you check out my entry here too.
    Food and Passion
    I Love Darly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw you did these? i thought from the thumbnail that you bought them somewhere! i love cupcakes! i am sure that they taste as good as they look! yum! :D


    Beach Menu

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks really delicious...i never tried baking cupcakes yet but i did with cakes and makes me want to bake more every time i will hear that same comment that you heard. happy mother's day and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my gosh! drooling...hope may natira pa...yung cupcake ko is regular lang...ehehe...I like yours better...very colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.