1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Online Shopping, Anyone?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Online Shopping, Anyone?

I was unable to post anything for the past week. Busy and stressedwould be an understatement for the state I am in right now. A lot of things are coming up and I don´t know which one to prioritize. Jian´s birthday will be a couple of weeks from now; me training for the new account to handle; and Hubby bugging me to finish the documents for his business requirements, not to mention the little things that I need to look after for my two brothers and my dad as well. Yes, it´ś kinda hard because it appears that my hand is always full and I am actually surprised that I am able to cope despite of everything.

But then, first things first. It´s nice that we live in a very high tech era. I love this online shopping thing that we have right now. I am sure that the ladies out there will agree that we save more shopping online because we tend to think about it first before really buying the stuffs. My kid and my hubby will both be happy because they no longer need to spend a lot of time accompanying me while I look for that Kobe Bryant jersey that my brother have been bugging me about. I was also able to get a pair of volleyball jerseys for myself without having to deal with the weekend traffic.

My kid is asking that we have his birthday themed as a basketball party. I might as well look for the right stuffs online. It will not only save me time but it also helps me decide better.

Have you had the chance to shop online? Did you like the idea?


3 comments:

  1. I too love online shopping especially for Jamjam's stuff. We live here in Baguio kasi and we only have few options, so I don't have a choice but to buy some stuff online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer both. I love shopping online for unique stuffs that's hard to find at the malls.

    ... and if you're not busy, you can grab the Awards I've given you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love online shopping and you can save lots on your online shopping by taking advantage of printable coupon at www.clickmycoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.