1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: I want my Satellite TV

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I want my Satellite TV

My family had always been a TV fanatic. Back when we were younger, we have always been motivated by the fact that the first one who handles the remote control will be the one to dominate the TV screen for that particular day. It´s a good thing that when I got married, my husband have always stayed away from holding on to the remote control, or at least not when his favorite anime series is on air. I actually envy people who can enjoy the luxury of a Satellite TV Service without them being burdened by the price. Do you think nothing can be better than getting them installed by proffessional installer? I bet you haven´t heard that DirecTV is actually giving away all the equipment for free and yes, this includes either a DVR or an HD-receiver. If I could move in to California to take advantage of all these freebies, I would easily do. Apart from all of this, they also offer the best programming amongst all Satellite TV provider. Perhaps there will be never be a dull moment for my family if we could have DirecTV installed in our household. Jian would surely enjoy having his favorite cartoon all day long, oh and I would probably don´t have to wait until the wee hours of the night to watch the news from all over the world.

Will there be anything more relaxing than that? I bet none.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.