1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Blogging Awards from here and there

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blogging Awards from here and there

I have always believe that blogging awards are given not just to keep the ball rolling. It is more of saying thank you because someone has touched your blogging life in one way or another. From the time that I received my first blogging award, I have promised myself that I will be posting any awards that will come along the way. I apologize for not being able to post it right away but I promise I will do my best to keep up with you guys.

These two awards are from A Woman Remembers.



over the top awardspread the love award



One Word Tag

Here’s how it works: Use only one word! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.


1. Where is your cell phone? headboard
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? outstanding
4. Your father? jolly
5. Your favorite food? fruits
6. Your dream last night? mom
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Singapore
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? backfighter
15. Muffins? corn
16. Wish list item? oven
17. Where did you grow up? Valenzuela
18. Last thing you did? drink
19. What are you wearing? nightdress
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? dogs
22. Friends? many!
23. Your life? lovely
24. Your mood? grateful
25. Missing someone? mom
26. Car? wish!
27. Something you’re not wearing? eyeliner
28. Your favorite store? SM
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? week
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? park
34. One person who emails me regularly?Friends
35. Favorite place to eat? Icebergs

Award Rules:
1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to other bloggers.


I am sharing this award to the following blogs: Sweet Nothings, The Mommy Journey, Pensive Thoughts, Make or Break, Mommyhood Moments, JosieÅ› Window, and My Son And My Life.

On the other hand, Mommy Enchie of Sweet Nothings gave me this award a few days back. Thanks so much , dear!


~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.

2. Increase your Google Page Rank.

3. Get more traffic to your blog.

4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :

1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.

2. Put your own blog name and link. 3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1.Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philiippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21. A Great Pleasure 22. Glossa~licious 23. Time Goes By 24. Sweet Nothings 25. Mom from Manila 26. You are next!

~~End Copy~~
The Friendship Chain is for the following blogs.
Mommy Journey
Pensive Thoughts
Mommyhood moments
Smart Mommy
One Proud Mom. One Proud Wife
A Woman Remembers
About a Boy


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting Mommy! you deserve all of these. You have a great site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag and the award. I've received them a while back and posted them on my blogs already, but I will include your name in those posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, already added your name in my posts entitled "One Word Meme" and "Friendship Chain." Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.