1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: Playing Time

Friday, July 17, 2009

Mommy Moments: Playing Time

mommy moments

For a child, what could be more fun than playing. Be it by himself or with other kids.

As you know, Jian is an only child, at least as of this writing. Well, we do hope that in the near future , he will have a sibling. Since he is the only kid in the household, he does not have much of playtime with other kids. We normally go to his uncle´s house at least twice a month, so he can enjoy playing with his cousins. At home, he satisfies himself by playing with his favorite buddy, his bear. He even named that bear. Most of his toys are being given to other kids when he no longer wants them, except for this bear. I don´t think think that the bear will leave the household. Jian even mentioned keeping him so he can give it to his sibling when the time comes.



During summer, we nomally have ¨vacasionistas¨ in our house.Jian grabs the opportunity of playing with his titos and titas. Summertime is always the best time for playing. The weather permits most of outdoor fun. Jian loves summer, just as shown in the following picture.



And yes, the mall is also a place of freedom for my little guy.



If you want to join the kids at play, visit Mommy Chris.



15 comments:

  1. My youngest son who is now 18 yrs. old cannot sleep without the small pillow he had when was still a baby, I tried to hide it  before to test if he will forget it, nope..if I gave it to our washlady to clean, and night comes he will get it from the sampayan(linedryer). :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jian, can I swim on that basin too? :] 
     
    My son can't sleep without his teddy, and my brothers keep teasing me that my son is gay because of that. Haha, brothers can be so shallow sometimes. If I know they also had their teddies back when we were little just like your Jian and my Yuwel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blog hop* very nice pictures and digiscrapping at ang cute ng bear.  my baby just throws her bear away she prefers any musical dolls... mas maganda ngang keep nya yung bear nya kahit pagtanda nya :)

    -mommyrache

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cute naman ni Jian and the bear. mukhang ipapamana na ang bear na yan sa mga magiging anak ni Jian a. hehehe

    i love the digiscrap layouts/photos! galeng, galeng!

    mine's up: http://elapot.wifespeaks.com/2009/07/cmon-lets-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! nice digiscrapping, did you buy thematerials? refer mo nmn sakin mga free materials na site =)
    nweis your kid is so cute and kahit na nag iisa lng sya he seem to enjoy nmn playing =) here's mine - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/07/mommy-moments-play-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. how sweet of him to think about giving the bear to a future sibling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pic of him and the bear kissing. That's very cute! Happy Mommy Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a nice bear buddy for Jian. My son also loves going to the malls. It's a weekly treat for him every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shots in the water! :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very true! from having a favorite toy, loving the water, and running freely in the mall. Its a good thing that some Toy  stores allows the kids to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joaqui is an only child as of now and the only apo and pamangkin...so as much as possible, I also want him to have play time with other children. Jian is so cute with that bear ; )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the "balde" pool pics, i remember when I was a kid, i love soothing myself in the balde lol... cute jian =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I also have my Jian but younger than your Jian...ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya! I was here! :) blog roll visit time! ^_^

    Ang cute naman ni baby kissing the bear. :)

    I feel the same way as you mommy... I want my baby Julie to have a sibling so that she will have someone to play with, but due to financial restrictions, I guess we just need to put off the sibling agenda aside. LOL! ;)

    Maricel --- Momhood Moments

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.