1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Holy Tuesday Rain

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Holy Tuesday Rain

Almost a week before the Semana Santa, PAGASA had already warned Filipinos that they will be having a rainy holy week ahead. As always, we just shrugged off any news about the rain and took the weather one day at a time. As Holy Monday came in, the heat was becoming unbearable that if not for what had happened a week ago, I would have asked Hubby to bring us to the nearest resort at least so we can dip and brush off the heat. I even can't resist turning on the aircon on that night. I wake up to another hot and humid Tuesday. I was actually wishing for the rain to come. And Lo and Behold, it did rain. Jian was begging to take a rain bath together with my cousins. Childhood memories dictated that I should give in. And I did! So, this is Jian's first rain bath, ever!


And he enjoyed it so much!



at nagutom ang bujojoy ko afterwards.




When was the last time you enjoyed taking a bath in the rain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.