1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Silly Kid+Sleepy Mom= Laughter

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Silly Kid+Sleepy Mom= Laughter

My kid is in fourth grade and he is learning about singular and plural forms of nouns. I did not enroll him to any tutoring lessons, with the hope that we both can pull through the year without any tutor. (Okay, it was me, trying to be a supermom again!). Everyday, when I get home, I wake him up and we go through his homework. He is really getting good at knowing how each different category of nouns form their unique plural ways. We were about to sleep when he started to brag about the new knowledge. He told me to give out a noun in its singular form and then he would give me the plural form of that noun. We went on and on and I was really starting to get sleepy that time. I asked for the plural form of chicken, he giggled and blurted out, "Easy. Bucket!". And then both of us laughed and decided it is, indeed, time to sleep.

Oh, he did not stopped and gave an excuse that the reason for that is because when you order so many pieces of chicken at KFC, you say you are ordering a bucket!

1 comment:

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.