1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mom-Me Time No. 8: Foot Spa

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mom-Me Time No. 8: Foot Spa

Do you know that the your feet could be your most overworked part of the body? Imagine moving from one location to another without the use of your most trusted appendages. For the last couple of weeks, my feet (as well as my calves!) feels tired with all the heels and the walking perhaps. I have been telling Hubby about how my lower appendages felt tired and that the usual exercises not relieving the stress. It's a good thing that Hubby treated me to a footspa. We went to this really nice salon in the heart of Valenzuela. The owner of the salon was one of his friends. After about an hour of cleaning and massaging, I could feel that my lower extremities are smiling and thanking heaven Hubby for the treat. Perhaps, in the future I could go for an all out whole body massage. Hmm, might tell Hubby my body is envy of the treat and is requesting for a massage, too. Oh, well, I hope he will give in to that.


I wonder how you Mommies out there spend your time alone. Go ahead click

3 comments:

  1. Came to plus 1 you from VB, and am a new follower too! Nice to meet you,
    Courtney
    http://www.mommyladyclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like posts on pampering the feet. And I always say our feet are the most overworked carrying our weight yet the least appreciated part. Pampering them means treating ourself also!

    Another Filipina mom here from vB!
    http://dangzteronline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I badly need a foot spa, that's what I'll do this weekend :)

    Mom-ME time linky is up, would love to see you there again :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.