1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Messy Go Round: My Mister Suave

Friday, July 01, 2011

Messy Go Round: My Mister Suave




I was browsing through some of my son's old photos and found this one really interesting. It was taken two years ago, the same time when he was going gaga over clay doughs. I don't know what comes up on his mind (must have been the song Mister Suave?). What's more interesting is that he was rolling into laughters right now when the picture was shown to him. Hmm, something to keep for the years ahead. I even told him I will show it to whoever her girlfriend will be.

I am sharing this at Sweet Keanna's Messy Go Round weekly meme.



Now, I am off to visit the other messy entries!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for joining on Messy-Go-Round!
    Your son is FUNNY and CUTE po!
    I thought that's cupcake mess. LOL!
    Hope too see more of your posts TY po again!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.