1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mom-Me Time No. 7 : My First

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Mom-Me Time No. 7 : My First

I received an invitation from RJ's Mom to join in her hosted meme, Mom-Me time. The idea is that mommies have to share their my-time-alone time for the week (forgive the redundancy!, you know what I mean) I cannot pass on an opportunity like this specially if it involves having time for myself. Oh, well, I then contemplated on what I have done for the week that I can say my time alone. I supposed all mom's would agree that it is really hard to find time all for ourselves. As I read on the mechanics of the meme, mommies can also post on how they would plan to have their Me-time if given the luxury.

For me,I would definitely appreciate an hour at the tub, specially if it is milk or lemon infused water that I am soaking at. Ah, precious bath time. When I was still single, my bath time is a hurry if it is less than 20 minutes. After being a Mom, it is a luxury if my bath time is at 20 minutes. Perhaps, being pampered at a saloon is also a great time for myself. Oh, you know what? This list could go on and on and on. This is a good meme, I will have the reason to having a Me-Time afterall.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by Momfever!

    Me time for me is going out for a run. It makes me feel like myself again.

    momfever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cleopatra, is that you :) thanks for joining Mom-ME time :) Would love to see you again next Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. following back from http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

    thanks for becoming a new follower. have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my fb page.
    Returning the love.
    www.simplycrazybeautiful95.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you got your mom-me time already! An hour at the tub sounds like a swell idea ! :)

    janie from vB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, happy to come across another pinay blogger. Enjoyed your post very much...I miss bath tubs period. Since moving back to the PI, our home only has stand up showers...and I'm sure I'd look pretty silly soaking in a bubble bath in a drum =P

    Rachel at Cool Bean Mommas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello..coming by to visit via voiceboks!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.