1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mom-Me Time No. 9: Photo Editing

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mom-Me Time No. 9: Photo Editing

I have always been awed by how people manipulated their images on Photoshop. To be honest I have not tried out using the software myself. I get intimidated with all the icons that I am seeing on its interface. But I really wanted to have something done on two images. I have asked a friend and he said it can be easily done in Photoshop. Another confession, I don't have the software installed in my laptop yet. So, what I actually did was to figure out if there was an online version of it or something similar. Luckily I was able to find one. After reading on some tutorials, I tried to figure out how to use it. After about two hours,I was able to do what I want with two images. The images on the left show the edited versions and those on the right were the originals. I hope you will notice their difference. *wink*


BeforeAfter
BeforeAfter


It is always nice knowing you have not lose your creative side even with all the lunacies of being a mother and a wife. And this is what I consider my Mom-Me time for the week. I wonder what do you think about my Mom-Me time?

sunday blog meme

2 comments:

  1. I love the set of the first picture, when you lift your foot a bit hehehe that reminds me of princess diaries. Mine is up and its here SAHM’s Online Diary, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I see the differences! Following you from VB and Google +1'd this post :)

    Would love for you to stop by my blog at www.mommydigger.com

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.