1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Messy Go Round: Messy Mom

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Messy Go Round: Messy Mom


Messy Go Round is a meme that is the brainchild of Sweet Keanna. It features kids doing what they are very good at, being messy! LOL!

Hmm, but since it is Mothers' Day today, what if we put mom on center stage. I would like to share with you one incident when mom gets messy.



This was taken during our visit to Hongkong's Ocean Park last year. We were joyfully eating ice cream when Hubby stuck his ice cream on my face. i wonder if the kid is asking himself" So, who is messy now?".

10 comments:

  1. How cute! I've been thinking of submitting my own messy pic too! haha! Cheers to us MOms! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..Hmmmnn..i love your post..so cute.youre not a messy mom after all, youre a lovely mom! following you from FTF. this is Marelie ( Estofado Chicken and Pork) hope you can drop by at my blog and follow me too.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not at all a messy mom. You actually seem very neat and clean.

    Following you from the Pinay Group on Bloggy Moms.

    Please come visit us at voiceBoks - The Voice of Motherhood and find out what everyone's saying, doing, etc. There, you'll also meet a really great group of wonderful women who love to connect and meet new people.

    Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

    Take Care,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    P.S. Please come and join our year long Hop with Hopper Strategized when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, it is fun to get messy sometimes, lalo na when it comes to foods :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lexie Lane

    Mabuhay and welcome to my home.

    Thanks for dropping by my site and I have already visited you on Voiceboks.

    I will definitely take part of your bloghop.

    Hope to see you again here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fun day in that picture! Following you from VoiceBoks!~Lisa
    I am all a twitter about life

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was funny! Glad to have found you in voiceboks :) I've just followed you. Looking forward to see you drop by my site too :)

    http://spanishpinaynanay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic picture! I loved it!

    Wanted to welcome you to vB. I can't wait to look around your place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! great photo Happy I found your blog at VB. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.