1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Dates with the Doctor

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Dates with the Doctor

Okay, so I know I haven't written anything for the last few weeks. The mother in me just got really busy and could not juggle in any additional things. Well, who would ever be if you have a kid that has fever and a husband that complains about his lower back being painful that how it usually was. So, yes, I am having a lot of dates with the doctors recently. And with the rate things are going we'll be seeing more of the doctor for more tests.

These explains my hiatus for the past few weeks. I really do hope though that I could make up for lost time. I guess, I just have to work on adjusting my blogging time again.

oh, but something also excites me regarding those dates with the doctors. I had my yearly Pap smear and Trans vaginal ultrasound and according to the result of the sonogram, I no longer had Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It appears based on the result that both ovaries are not fully functioning as they should be. So what does this mean? Well, if things will fall in to place then I could be lucky enough to be pregnant in the next couple of months. Yehey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.