1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: A story behind each picture

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A story behind each picture



Okay, so we are not on our best looking attires and the lighting does not seem to be favorable but the reason why I have this as one of my favorite pictures is because of the fact that I know we could no longer have a "complete" family picture because Mama is no longer with us. I know that photo editing soft wares could easily insert her image to any image that we want to have but the difference is that it will not capture the joy of the moment. Like this picture which was taken on Mama's last Christmas.



For the same reason that I love this picture of my little one kid. His smile shows innocence, his eyes shows how untainted his knowledge about how this world works. If I could just hold him on my arms like that, I would; but yes, I know I couldn't.

Indeed, a picture paints a thousand words. I am sure there would be a lot to see on other mom's site, too.

mommy moments

7 comments:

  1. You have wonderful stories behind the pictures you chose for this week's Mommy Moments. These photos are really precious! I hope you can visit my entry, too. Thanks! http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/10/mommy-moments-mommy%E2%80%99s-favorite-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. photos are reminders of the past that will never really come back and you have captured them so nicely!

    happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... beautiful family picture! I miss the times when I can have a pose with my Papa, too. Now, photos will serve to be great avenues to reminisce those old wonderful times. Cute baby photo as well!

    Visiting late for MM! Hope you don't mind. :)

    My RECENT FAVE PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious moments! no wonder these are your favorites!

    thanks for visiting my blog :)

    a new follower here!
    http://andoysmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos and story made me teary-eyed. Such a precious picture to keep and cherish for a lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a beautiful family, sis.these photos are indeed precious. thanks visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is why i love taking photos.. to capture that moment that can go by so fast...

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.