1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Let's talk favorites

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Let's talk favorites

The name of my top favorite product is BumbleBro, he is our ever trusted Honda Bravo who will turn five by January next year. He never lets us down and we can always trust him, be it a smooth ride or a rough one. He was named by my son after BumbleBee, the transformer robot-guardian of Sam Witwicky in the movie Transformers and we talked to him like a real person. I always asked him to take care of Hubby whenever he brings him to work. We always thanked him after bringing us all safe to home and Hubby ensures he gets his daily bath. He is also pampered by a weekly treat to the carwash. I would not be a hypocrite and say that I don't want to have a true BumbleBee (who would not want a Camaro, eh!?) but what I can assure BumbleBro is that I would not trade him for whatever car, he will always be our BumbleBro.

After BumbleBro, the laptop I am typing with comes next. I loved that it makes me connected with people from different locations and that I can journal my thoughts with it. It that he keeps all my files, photos and documents, intact.

Then, there comes Picasa, a software that allows not only photo storage but also photo editing. It is what I used to watermark my images. I have also edited some pictures though it. It is also nice that you can easily connect and upload to your online Picasa website with just some click of buttons on their interface.

Next, comes my wedges. Wedges are like my everyday shoes. You see, I was one of those ladies not really blessed with good height. I stand only 5 feet 2 inches tall. Hubby is beside me and is whispering don't lie, you're only 5 feet flat. And hence I needed something to make me look a little bit taller. After giving birth nine years ago, high heels and stiletto shoes became uncomfortable for me. Imagine a mom with a kid in tow and a big baby bag on her shoulders wearing a 3 inch shoes. That would be hurtful and a total inconvenience. Good thing that the wedges came to the rescue. Stilettos and high heels are just for, uhmm, formal occasions now. I now have 5 pairs of wedges and wanting to buy another one.

Hmm, I wonder what other mommies consider their favorite products.

mommy moments

6 comments:

  1. I love wedges, too! They're really comfortable to wear! Happy MM! I hope you can visit my entry, too: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/10/mommy-moments-mommy%E2%80%99s-favorite-products.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pareho tayo, sis. After I gave birth, lumaki na shoe size ko and I can not wear pumps an every time I want to. I went back to wedges and flats, too. :D I can't blame your love for BumbleBro. I love my new Grand Caravan as well, but I failed to mention it. Now I am thankful for such wheels coming into our lives! LOL

    I am back at MM bloghopping! Sorry for my absence in the past couple of weeks. I think I can say I'm all settled now in our new place! :) Sharing my PERSONAL LOVED ITEMS, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BumbleBro seems to be a very good and love car with the care you're giving him. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the car is a part of the family, witnessed several life changing events, di ba?! thanks for joining this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute car name!hehe

    as for the laptop, i totally agree with you on that...

    Visiting for MM and I am a new follower too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. visiting from FLAG, check out my site and there's something waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.