1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: My Little Chef

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Little Chef

Jian had always been vocal about what he wants to be when he grows up. He wants to become a chef. I know it was very unlikely to hear this kind of dreams from kids. Infact, I have not heard of any other kids who said he wants to cook when he grows up. But, true indeed, my little boy seems to have the inclination to food. He is just about to turn seven this August but he seems to enjoy cooking. Well, being a foodie runs in his blood, so to speak. Both Hubby and me enjoys great food and I came from a family whose lives revolves around food (read: matatakaw!, hehe).


Here are some of his photos while enjoying his own version of hotdog omelette.



the little chef in  motion


Err, can't wait to taste it, hah?!


di nmakatiis, hinawakan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.