1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Touched by an Angel

Monday, March 16, 2009

Touched by an Angel

"Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God's love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen."

Have you been touched by an angel? I have been, just recently. I was cleaning our house last weekend and I was about to dispose old newspapers which are starting to file up on our living room. Tired as I was on that day, I wanted to take it real slow. I flipped through the pages of some old news items. I tell you, I am not the kind of person who reads a newspaper from cover to cover. Mostly I just read news that catch my attention. My attention was caught up by a story about a girl named Hannah Ysabelle Ordoviz. She is an angel born with a rare case of congenital breathing defect. According to the news, the condition is called Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome (CCHS). It is a rare and lifetime condition characterized by one’s brain failing to signal the body to breathe. In her case, her brain stops the signal when she falls asleep.To keep her breathing, they need to attach her to a mechanical respirator which cost P750,000. Add to this the fact that she can never play at the park or even outside their house. If she needs to visit the hospital for her check ups, she needs to be taken to and from the house by an ambulance. Visiting her multiply site made me burst into tears(siguro dahil mommy na rin ako). I googled her up today and I found out that the respirator that she needs is already given by God! God really answers prayers. Sabagay, sa dami ng nagdadasal para sa anghel na ito, I am sure God will hear it and God will send what she needs.

Ako, ngayon ang hinihingi ko sa guardian angel ko sana ibulong nya kay God na gusto ko ng isang baby pa, at kundi kalabisan sana baby girl.



guardian angel on duty

Ikaw, what is in your prayers? I don't know if there is any one out there reading my blog, but if you happen to read this (kahit sino ka man), please say a little prayer for Hannah Ysabelle at kung pede po pakisama na rin ang prayer ng family namin for another baby.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.