1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Jian's Birthday Wish

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jian's Birthday Wish


My kid is about to turn 5 in a couple of weeks. Just like any other kids, he has his own wish list. On top of the wish list (to our amazement) was to be able to see baby 2 na daw. You see, Jian has the notion that I actually have a baby inside my tummy. We never gave him the idea, it just came out of his own thoughts one day after seeing one of her tita having a bulge on her tummy. He curiously asked me,"Mama, bat malaki tummy ni Tita Nora?". To which, I quickly answered, "May baby kasi sya!". Much to our amazement, one day, he begin to talk about us having a baby soon. He would even tell my inlaws that it is going to be a baby girl for us and that he would want to call her "Princess". Yesterday, he was even asking me why my tummy is still small, and when will our baby be coming out. These are the times that I am completely caught in awe. I was diagnosed to have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome some two years back, and has been taking medications for that matter for almost a year now. My OB told me that I could actually get pregnant even immediately if I would like to take those fertility pills. The problem is I am afraid to take those pills and would like to be preggy the normal way sana. But then, Dada and me are taking this option now into our considerations. And we decided that it is actually high time to have a new baby in the family. We do not want Jian to be frustrated on not having his dream brother/sister. Haynaku, I just hope things would turn out right and that God will be our guide in what ever decision we made.

BTW,I have already made my appointments to see my OB tomorrow. Hope she can enlighten me regarding this matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.