1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Conversations with Jian

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Conversations with Jian


It was one of those nights that Dada and Jian was still up when I got home from work, it was around 1am. The very first thing that went out of my tired mind was to ask my kid why he hasn't slept yet, eh madaling araw na? To my awe, he answered,"Eh antay ka namin ni Dada eh, miss na kasi kita!". Oh well, he got me there. Tired as I was, I went on my usual before-going-to-bed routines. I can hear them talk and talk about what Jian did in school for that day. When all of a sudden, Jian bursted to Dada, "Basta, Dada ayoko mag abroad ka!" and the rest of the conversation goes like this

Dada: And why?
Jian: Eh kasi hindi na tayo magkakausap.Dada: Tatawag ako everyday.
Jian: Eh, di ba mahal yun?Dada: Basta, tatawag pa rin ako everyday.
Jian: Eh hindi naman kita makikita?Dada: Sa computer makikita mo ko, papakabit tayo ng broadband.
Jian: Eh hindi naman kita mae embrace.
Dada: 'Di yakapin mo ko sa computer.
Jian: Eh, hindi naman kita mararamdaman dun eh.

This is where I butt in the conversation and told Jian how tired Mama was and asked him to massage my back. Effective naman nakalimutan nya for a while na mag aabroad si Dada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.