1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: What's Inside our Travel Kit

Saturday, December 05, 2015

What's Inside our Travel Kit

My hands had been full for the past few months, and so is our schedule.  I had missed being to the beach and luckily my youngest brother was so generous that he gifted our family with airfare tickets. So, off to a beach we shall go before this year ends.  But before that, I need to ensure a worry free vacation and this means I have to check travel essentials. Now, for us, travel essentials include my trusted medicines and other products from Unilab.



I have grown seeing Biogesic as a staple medicine in our first aid cabinet.  When I had my family and kids, it is still my go-to medicine for headaches and minor aches and pains.  

Recently, the little princess has been diagnosed with Allergic Rhinitis and since then I ensure that we have Allerkid and NasoClear handy if ever she needs it.  Mahirap na hindi maging ready lalo na at island ang destinasyon namin.

The past few years I have witnessed how my skin turns dull and dry every time that the Amihan season is here.  I am glad to find an affordable moisturizer that suits my skin's needs.  Celeteque Dermoscience Facial Moisturizer is so nice to use since it is water-based and oil free.  I never tried any other facial moisturizer since I started using Celeteque a few years ago.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.