1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: An Afternoon at Nuvali

Friday, November 16, 2012

An Afternoon at Nuvali

Have you been to Nuvali Park in Santa Rosa, Laguna? We went there last Sunday as part of the itinerary of my kid's school field trip. We had our lunch in one of the tents that was sprawled on the grounds. Had I known that there were a lot of good restaurant choices in the area, we wouldn't have carried boxed lunches with us. What we really enjoyed in Nuvali was the Koi Fish Feeding and the boat ride. Seeing a lot of koi fishes was really overwhelming. It is our first time to see these much of koi fishes in one place. At a glance, we really think that they are over crowding the lake. But during the boat ride, we realized that there really was a lot of space on the lake and that the fishes are just on one place because they know that is where the feeds will be.
You get to feed the fish when you buy a pack of fish feeds which is just 15 pesos. I was actually afraid that the fishes are overly fed but my husband said that if they were then they would not mind the people throwing the feeds. Fishes unlike human know when they are full and would stop from eating. Well, that is the theory of my husband but I haven't really checked if there are scientific basis to that. The boat ride is also a must try! You have to pay 30 pesos per person to enjoy the ride. We paid the boat in full (360 pesos for 12 persons) and then what we did is ask my kid's friend to enjoy the ride with us. Did he enjoyed it? Oh, you be the judge.
Not only did I enjoy the ride but I also enjoyed the view from the ride.
And after the scorching heat, we headed to Starbucks to grab our favorite coffee concoctions.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. we were there yesterday, sis, for my eldest field trip, too. i was really shocked at the numbers of koi fish on the side. and i also thought that they may be overfed already.

    i wasn't able to ride because i was experiencing motion sickness all throughout the field trip, poor me, but my son enjoyed the boat ride, too. isn't these field trips fun?

    thanks for visiting us. the pacman bag is at sm sucat just at the aisle near the hypermarket. it's one of those bags on sale at that time. see you again at the next color connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please excuse my grammatical errors, hahaha. still reeling from yesterday's motion sickness.

      Delete
  2. Educational tours is always a fun, entertaining, and worthwhile activities for both parents and students.

    Thanks for participating to Color Connection. Pardon for my late visit, my PC is still under repair, sigh. Anyhow, linky for this week is up.

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.